We make it easy for you to afford Life Insurance
- No long forms
- Easy application
Your Life Insurance provides for your family when you can’t.
- In the event of your death, your beneficiary will be paid a cash amount that will cover your family’s expenses for five years.
- If you are permanently disabled as a result of injury or illness and you can no longer work, a cash amount will be paid to you.
- If you become critically ill or contract a dread disease like cancer, you will be paid a cash amount to help pay your expenses and medical costs.
Protect your family’s financial future
Life Cover safeguards your assets and will help protect your family’s financial future by replacing your income in the event of death, disability or dread disease, allowing you and your family to afford your living expenses if you are no longer able to generate an income. Your outstanding debt will also be covered in the event of death or disability. Safeguard your assets and help protect your family’s financial future.
Frequently Asked Questions
Terminal illnesses include:
|Major organ / Bone Marrow transplant||Motor neuron disease|
|Cancer||Heart valve surgery|
|Paraplegia/ paralysis||Major burns|
|Coronary artery diseases requiring surgery||Quadriplegia|
- Dread Disease/Terminal Illness: A condition suffered from 12 months prior to the cover will not be covered for the first two years of the cover.
- Disability benefits: A condition suffered from 12 months prior to the cover will not be covered for the first year of the cover.